Alzheimer’s Disease Working Group
The 2017 Legislature authorized the Minnesota Board on Aging to re-establish an Alzheimer’s Disease Working Group (ADWG) to review and revise the 2011 report, “Preparing Minnesota for Alzheimer’s: the Budgetary, Social and Personal Impacts.” To view the previous 2011 report, click here.
To view the legislative language, click here.
Working Group Members
- Person with Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis, Darrell Foss, Chairperson
- Caregiver of person with Alzheimer's, Eric Linn
- Nursing Facility or Senior housing representative who is affiliated with LeadingAge MN, Jean Nelson
- Nursing Facility or Senior housing representative who is affiliated with Care Providers of MN, TBD
- Home care or adult day services representative affiliated with LeadingAge MN, Alice Tennis
- Neuropsychologist, Terry Barclay
- Alzheimer's Disease Researcher, Joseph E. Gaugler
- Community-Based Organization, Amanda Mithun
- Community-Based Organization, Dorothea Harris
- Geriatrician, Michael Rosenbloom
- Geriatrician, Edward Ratner
- MDH Commissioner Designee, Mary Manning
- DHS Commissioner Designee, Gretchen Ulbee
- Representative of the Alzheimer's Association, Heidi Haley-Franklin
- State Ombudsperson for Long-Term Care, Cheryl Hennen
- MBA Member, Sherrie Pugh
- MBA Executive Director, Kari Benson
January 8, 2018
9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Elmer L. Andersen Building, 540 Cedar Street, St. Paul, MN 55101
Room tbd (Please check the monitor next to the information desk for the latest room details)
- April 24, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- August 14, 2018
- November 20, 2018
Questions or comments? Email us at email@example.com or 651-431-2500.